A Phase 4 Safety Study of IOP Signals in Patients Treated With ILUVIEN (Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal Implant) 0.19 mg
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALADIN
- Sponsors Alimera Sciences
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, data will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Retinal Specialists (ASRS) Annual Meeting.
- 01 May 2017 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, data from this trial will be presented during the 2017 Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) 2017.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.