A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Determine the Effects of 8 Weeks Treatment With Oral ZPL-3893787 (30 mg od x 56 Days) on Pruritus in Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ZPL 3893787 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ziarco
- 13 Jun 2016 According to Ziarco media release, primary endpoint (Change from baseline in Numerical Rating Scale (NRS) for Pruritus over 24 hrs) safety_issue: No time_frame: 8 weeks has been met.
- 13 Jun 2016 According to Ziarco media release, results from this trial were presented at European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 35th Annual Congress 2016.
- 13 Jun 2016 Results published in the Ziarco media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History