A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel Compared With Placebo With Nab-Paclitaxel for Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpassion130
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.