A Phase I Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Combination Study of RM-1929 and Photoimmunotherapy in Patients With Recurrent Head and Neck Cancer, Who in the Opinion of Their Physician, Cannot Be Satisfactorily Treated With Surgery, Radiation or Platinum Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RM 1929 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aspyrian Therapeutics
- 19 Jul 2017 According to an Aspyrian Therapeutics media release, results from this trial will be presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History