A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Dose-ranging Study Followed by an Observational Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dapirolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapirolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 14 Jun 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.