An open-label extension study of long term safety of oral BIBF 1120 in patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms INPULSIS-ON
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.
- 23 Oct 2017 Results of long-term efficacy analysis presented at the 2017 CHEST Annual Meeting, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Oct 2017 Results of long-term efficacy analysis presented in a Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History