Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Combined Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular Pertussis-hepatitis B-inactivated Polio-virus and Haemophilus Influenzae Type b Vaccine (Infanrix Hexa) (217744) in Healthy Infants Born to Mothers Vaccinated With Boostrix During Pregnancy or Immediately Post-delivery
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 20 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 770 to 680.