Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Combined Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular Pertussis-hepatitis B-inactivated Polio-virus and Haemophilus Influenzae Type b Vaccine (Infanrix Hexa) (217744) in Healthy Infants Born to Mothers Vaccinated With Boostrix During Pregnancy or Immediately Post-delivery
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 May 2018 to 17 Apr 2018.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 May 2018 to 17 Apr 2018.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Aug 2018 to 22 May 2018.