A Randomized, Doubled-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Once-Daily, Intranasal Administration of Fluticasone Furoate Nasal Spray 55 mcg and 110 mcg for 4 Weeks in Chinese Pediatric Subjects Ages 2 to 12 Years With Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 01 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 30 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.