A Phase 4, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Apremilast (CC-10004) in Subjects With Moderate Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UNVEIL
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 05 Mar 2017 Results presented at the American Academy of Dermatology's Annual Meeting 2017, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 05 Mar 2017 Results published in a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 05 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint (The primary outcome measure is the mean percentage change from baseline in the product of body surface area (BSA) (%) multiplied by the static Physicians Global Assessment (sPGA) at Week 16) has been met, accordnig to a Celgene Corporation media release.