A Phase IV Open Label Trial of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of 0.5mg Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections Combined With Wide Field Angiography Guided Panretinal Photocoagulation vs. 0.5mg Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injection Monotherapy in Subjects With Ischemic Central Retinal Vein Occlusion, Hemi Retinal Vein Occlusion, and Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion Who Incompletely Respond to at Least 2 Consecutive Intravitreal Injections in the Past 4 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Branch retinal vein occlusion; Central retinal vein occlusion; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WAVE
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2015 New trial record
- 12 Mar 2015 Status change from recruiting to active, not recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.