A Randomized, Phase II Study of High-Risk Colorectal Cancer Patients (Stage IIIC) Treated With Either Regorafenib or Standard of Care (No Treatment) After Adjuvant FOLFOX
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors US Oncology Research
- 06 Jun 2017 Initial safety results on the first 24 pts treated presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Mar 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.