A randomized, double-blinded, single-center, placebo controlled, cross-over study to assess the effect of QVA149 (indacaterol maleate / glycopyrronium bromide) on cardiac function in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLAIM
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 May 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 May 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.