A Randomized Double Blind Active Comparator Controlled Phase III Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of RHB-105 in the Treatment of Confirmed Helicobacter Pylori (H. Pylori) Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin/omeprazole/rifabutin (Primary) ; Riboflavin
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERADICATE Hp 2
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a RedHill Biopharma media release.
- 10 Jan 2017 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, this trial is planned to be initiated by April of 2017, after completion of the ongoing supportive PK program (see profile 280726 and 280729) and submission of clinical study reports to the FDA.
- 14 Nov 2016 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the first half of 2017.