A Prospective, Pilot Trial to Evaluate Safety and Tolerability of Everolimus for the Prevention of BK and CMV Viremia in HLA Sensitized Kidney Transplant Recipients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Polyomavirus infections; Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 May 2015 Interim results (n= 18) presented at the 2015 American Transplant Congress.