A MULTIPLE DOSE, RANDOMISED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, PARALLEL CLINICAL TRIAL TO ASSESS THE EFFECT OF ACLIDINIUM BROMIDE/FORMOTEROL FUMARATE FIXED-DOSE COMBINATION ON LUNG HYPERINFLATION, EXERCISE CAPACITY AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTIVATE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 23 Aug 2016 This trial was completed in Hungary (End date: 25 Jul 2016).
- 22 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.