A Phase 1a/b Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of OMP-131R10 in Advanced Solid Tumors and in Combination With FOLFIRI for Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosmantuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Aug 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, the trial is now enrolling only patients that harbor an RSPO3 gene fusion.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History