A Multicenter Study on the Retrospective Safety and Efficacy of Fibrinogen Concentrate (Human) (FCH) for Routine Prophylaxis, Treatment of Bleeding or Surgery in Subjects With Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency With a Prospective Followup Component
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen (Primary)
- Indications Afibrinogenaemia; Surgical blood loss
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 23.
- 21 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.