A Multicenter Study on the Retrospective Safety and Efficacy of Fibrinogen Concentrate (Human) (FCH) for Routine Prophylaxis, Treatment of Bleeding or Surgery in Subjects With Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency With a Prospective Followup Component
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen (Primary)
- Indications Afibrinogenaemia; Surgical blood loss
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 23.