Randomized Multicentre Comparative Trial to Evaluate the Long Term Effectiveness of the Use of Carbaglu in Patients With Propionic Acidemia (PA) or Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carglumic acid (Primary)
- Indications Methylmalonic acidaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMP
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 14 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.