Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Study in Adults to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of Abbott's Candidate Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine and its Non-Inferiority to Trivalent Influenza Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine quadrivalent Abbott Biologicals (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Biologicals BV
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 29 Apr 2015 New trial record