A proof-of-concept double blinded, single-dose, randomized, placebo-controlled, seven day safety and bioavailability study of AQS1301 (once-weekly, transdermal aripiprazole) in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an Aequus Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Feb 2017 According to an Aequus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report topline results from this multi-dose study in the first quarter of 2017.
- 14 Feb 2017 According to an Aequus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has completed the treatment phase of this study.