Evaluating the Efficacy of Artesunate-mefloquine on the Thai-Myanmar Border and the Relative Roles of Resistance Genetic Markers: A Retrospective Cohort Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Artesunate/mefloquine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria; Malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MMA
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2015 New trial record