Double Blind Randomized Controlled Study of the Effect of Botulinum Toxin Injection in Rectus Femoris and Triceps on the Length and the Strength of These Muscles During Locomotion in Chronic Hemiparetic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Paresis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOLOTOX
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2015 New trial record