Obinutuzumab, Ibrutinib, and Venetoclax for Relapsed and Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=12) of phase 1b presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.