A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Ramucirumab Plus Docetaxel Versus Placebo Plus Docetaxel in Patients With Locally Advanced or Unresectable or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Who Progressed on or After Platinum-Based Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RANGE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 31 May 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, detailed efficacy and safety results will be submitted for presentation at a future medical meeting. Final overall survival (OS) results are currently expected in mid-2018.
- 31 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression Free Survival) has been met according to an Eli Lilly media release.