A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Ramucirumab Plus Docetaxel Versus Placebo Plus Docetaxel in Patients With Locally Advanced or Unresectable or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Who Progressed on or After Platinum-Based Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RANGE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of the primary analysis (Data cut off: April 21, 2017) published in The Lancet.
- 10 Sep 2017 Results from this trial will be published in The Lancet, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 10 Sep 2017 Results from this trial have been presented at ESMO 2017 Congress Presidential Symposium and published in The Lancet, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History