A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study in Pediatric Subjects Ages 10 Through 17 Years to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BG00012 for the Treatment of Relapsing-Remitting Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to the feasibility.
- 18 Sep 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 May 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2015 New trial record