A Phase II, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Surface Antigen, Inactivated, Egg-Derived, Trivalent Influenza (Agrippal) Virus Vaccine, Southern Hemisphere Formulation 2015, in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jun 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jun 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.