An Open-label Phase 1b Study of Avastin (Bevacizumab) for the Treatment of Acute Optic Neuritis and/or Transverse Myelitis in Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO) and Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuromyelitis optica
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2015 New trial record