A Phase Ib Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Alone or in Combination With an Immunomodulatory Drug and/or Daratumumab in Patients With Multiple Myeloma (Relapsed/Refractory and Post-Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Daratumumab; Lenalidomide; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 19 Jul 2016 Daratumumab, Pomalidomide drugs are added into the treatment hence treatment arms has been changed from 4 to 10. New primary endpoints added instead of the previous end points and patient numbers also increases.
- 19 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 46 to 214.