A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Immunoglobulin Treatment in Patients With Systemic Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse scleroderma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrilas.gov record.