Phase 4 Study of Ranibizumab for the Treatment of Visual Impairment Due to Macular Edema Secondary to Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion in Patients With Initial Fair Visual Acuity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Branch retinal vein occlusion; Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 17 Nov 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 19 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov