A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Local Administration of EXPAREL for Prolonged Postsurgical Analgesia in Subjects Undergoing Third Molar Extraction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary) ; Lidocaine
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 175, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2015 No of arms changed from 3 to 2 (all subjects receiving lidocaine 2% with epinephrine is removed) as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.