A Single-center, Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect of Solithromycin on Airway Inflammation in Male and Female Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cempra Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 10 Aug 2016 Status changed from discontinued to suspended with reference to an E-mail from the principal investigator of the study, stating that the trial is on a temporary hold and possibly could start in the year 2017.