A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Sodium Fusidate (CEM-102) Compared to Oral Linezolid in the Treatment of Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fusidic acid (Primary) ; Linezolid
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cempra Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jun 2017 According to a Cempra Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) 2017 meeting.
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Cempra Inc. media release.
- 24 Feb 2017 Results published in the Cempra Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History