A Phase I - II Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of Ponatinib With High or Intermediate-Dose Cytarabine as Consolidation Therapy for Patients With Intermediate-Risk Cytogenetic FLT3-ITD AML iIn First Complete Remission
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PONATINIB-AML
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 16 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.