A Bridging study to Evaluate the Effects of LODONAL as an Immune-System Regulating Agent in Subjects in Which their Immune System is Compromised
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immune Therapeutics
- 31 May 2017 According to an Immune Therapeutics media release, the company is ready to submit a New Drug Application (NDA) to the Directorate of Pharmacy and Medicines. The application will include results of four phase II clinical trials and one bridging trial clinical trial.
- 27 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per as per Immune Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Apr 2016 According to Immune Therapeutics media release, Nigeria's National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has approved its patented Lodonal as an over the counter, non-toxic adjunct therapy in the treatment of HIV/AIDS and immune system regulator.