Efficacy and Safety of AM-111 as Acute Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brimapitide (Primary)
- Indications Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSENT
- Sponsors Auris Medical
- 24 Feb 2017 According to an Auris Medical media release, the company expects to announce top-line results from this trial in the second half of 2018.
- 18 Aug 2016 According to Auris Medical media release, top-line results are expected in the first half of 2018.
- 17 Jun 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported in an Auris media release.