Phase III trial of assessment of myocardial perfusion using PET imaging of flurpiridaz F18 injection in patients with suspected or known coronary artery disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Flurpiridaz F 18 (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Lantheus Medical Imaging
- 06 May 2015 New trial record
- 04 May 2015 The US FDA has granted a Special Protocol Assessment in connection with this new second phase III study, according to a according to a Lantheus Medical Imaging media release.
- 04 May 2015 The first phase III trial investigating the diagnostic efficacy of flurpiridaz F-18 PET myocardial perfusion imaging has been completed, and a second one was withdrawn prior to enrolment. Based on results of the first trial, Lantheus will conduct this new second phase III trial with a redesigned protocol and different primary endpoints, according to a media release.