A Phase 3, Open-Label, Multicentre Study of Flurpiridaz (18F) Injection for Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging for Assessment of Myocardial Perfusion in Patients Referred for Invasive Coronary Angiography Because of Suspected Coronary Artery Disease
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Flurpiridaz F 18 (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors GE Healthcare
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 06 May 2015 New trial record
- 04 May 2015 The US FDA has granted a Special Protocol Assessment in connection with this new second phase III study, according to a according to a Lantheus Medical Imaging media release.