Protocol PVD-202: A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Clinical Trial Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy Study of Luminate® in Inducing PVD in Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALG 1001 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACIFIC
- Sponsors Allegro Ophthalmics
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an Allegro Ophthalmics media release.
- 03 Oct 2016 According to an Allegro Ophthalmics media release, last patient has been enrolled in this trial. Top-line results from this trial are anticipated within the first half of 2017.
- 06 May 2015 New trial record