A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Clinical Activity Study of Orally Administered AG-881 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors, Including Gliomas, With an IDH1 and/or IDH2 Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AG 881 (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 04 May 2017 According to Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to complete enrollment in the first half of 2017.
- 16 Feb 2017 According to Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to complete this study in first half of 2017.
- 23 Jun 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.