Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety of a Single Administration of an Adeno-Associated Virus Vector Encoding Human Aquaporin-1 to One Parotid Salivary Gland in Individuals With Irradiation-Induced Parotid Salivary Hypofunction
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AAV2hAQP1 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Xerostomia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 1 Nov 2022.
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 1 Nov 2022.