A 26-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tenapanor for the Treatment of Constipation-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-C)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenapanor (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T3MPO-2
- Sponsors Ardelyx
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a company media release, based on the results of the T3MPO-1 trial and pending T3MPO-2 results, Ardelyx is preparing for its first New Drug Application (NDA) for tenapanor for the treatment of IBS-C, which the company currently expects to submit in 2018. Results from this trial are expected early in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to Ardelyx media release, results from this trial expected by the end of 2017.