An Open Label, Multi-Center, Safety Study of Intravitreal EBI-031, an Interleukin-6 (IL-6) Inhibitor, Administered as Single and Repeat Injections in Subjects With Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs EBI 031 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eleven Biotherapeutics
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to new study planned.
- 07 Jul 2016 According to an Eleven Biotherapeutics media release, the company's Investigational New Drug (IND) application for EBI-031 for treatment of ocular diseases, has become effective.
- 07 Jul 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to an Eleven Biotherapeutics media release.