An Open-label, Multi-centre, Single-dose Clinical Trial to Assess the Pharmacokinetic (PK) Properties and Tolerability of a Single Oromucosal Dose of 6 Sprays of Sativex in Patients With Advanced Cancer Currently on Background Step III Opioid Therapy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.