A Single-Center, Randomized, Investigator/Participant-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Ascending Dose, Semi-Sequential Adaptive Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Basimglurant Following Oral Administration in Healthy Subjects and in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Basimglurant (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.