An Open-label Clinical Trial to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Miltefosine Allometric Dose for the Treatment of Children With Primary Visceral Leishmaniasis in Eastern Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Miltefosine (Primary)
- Indications Visceral leishmaniasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jun 2015 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2016 to Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.