A Phase 1B Dose-Escalation Study of TRC105 in Combination With Paclitaxel/Carboplatin and Bevacizumab in Patients With Stage 4 Non-Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, the complete enrollment of approximately 18 patients is expected by the end of 2018.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (n=9) assessing safety,tolerability and to determine recommended phase 2 dose, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 15 Oct 2017 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, data was presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer hosted by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History