A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of BG00012 in Delaying Disability Progression in Subjects With Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 13 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Feb 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Feb 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.